Friday, February 12, 2010

Working Hard

Working hard, as hard as I can.

I started off today with a re-start of Cimzia.  Although I was not happy about that, my Crohns Disease is escalating - even more quickly than before we took a "vacation" from that drug, and now we'll see if it was doing anything to actually help me.  Fortunately for me, the side effects were minimal.

After meeting Eric for a brief visit with his mother, I rushed back home and spent the majority of the day working on my web site.  It's official.  The "Our Location" page has been revamped, is now called "Contact Me"  and will feature a photographic tour of my studio and home.  That part of the page is not functioning yet, mainly because I need to clean my condo up enough that I will not be embarrassed by the pics!

But the most important thing is that contact information now actually exists there, and the contact links, for the most part, actually work.  Those that don't will be fixed at some point in the future, but there's no rush.  That page of my site is now functional enough to pass.

The most disturbing part of working on "Contact Me" was the "Profile" link.  It goes to the new profile just written about me, but when the image is pulled up, it's only at about 10% of what it should be.  I played around with it for a while, trying to fix this issue in a variety of manners, but no luck.  I will need to wait for Eric to come over and ask him if he knows what to do.  I'd not bet a defaced dollar against him.  He'll know, and in about a split second.

Now I'm going to take a break for dinner - 3 small baked potatoes - and then link together some charms that I owe a picture/design and a quote to for K-.  That should take me less than an hour in total, and if I can get a decent picture this evening, I'll save it in Flickr and send it off to her.  If not, it will need to wait until morning when the lighting is better.

Tomorrow morning is Slimmons. Although the side effects of the Cimzia have been minimal today, I have to keep in mind that I have done nothing but sit on my behind since getting the shots.  (Yes, it takes two, baby.  It takes too!  And they go in the thigh and the stomach.)  It's completely possible that had I tried any kind of meaningful physical activity, I might be telling a different story.  Typically the side effects last up to a week, so going to exercise will be chancy, but it's a chance that I'm willing to take.  Hopefully it won't end up being a mistake.

Well, I'm hungry.  Signing off now.

28 posts in 28 days.  Today is day 12.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails