Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yum

Add fruits & veggies to a pot. In this case, I put in onion, mushroom, celery, carrot, yellow pepper, dried cranberries, & slivered almonds. Add two cups of chicken broth and bring to a boil.


Add two cups of Cous Cous. Mix well. Turn off heat, cover the pot. Come back in 5 minutes.


Fluff the Cous Cous and it's ready to eat.


I added Happy Together Orange-Chili-Garlic Sauce and cubed grilled chicken breast into my bowl.


Low calorie, healthy, filling, and it tasted good too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!!

Claudia said...

OMG!!! Laura food!!!Yay!! I'm making this except I will substitute veggue broth for chicen broth. Thanks Babe. You know I need recipes.LOL

Love ya,
Claudia

Summer said...

That looks sooooo yummy. I will be trying this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails