Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finished!

A very short post tonight; I've just finished the Cabechon necklace that I showed you yesterday. It was very labor-intensive, and I'm proud of it. 30" of chain, and in the chain - excluding the fringe, three different kinds of beads and four colors. Click on the picture for a larger - and more focused - image.

I'm going to put my beads aside for a short time in deference to knitting. I have a very special challenge that needs to be started. Stay tuned for details on that. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's just beautiful..i'm so excited for you..you are getting back into your groove..your creative groove..and I just absolutely love it!

Becky said...

That necklace is beautiful! I can't wait to hear about and see the knitting project you are starting now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails