Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Note from Cosmos for Dolly Ann

Dear Dolly Ann:

I really enjoyed the photos you sent of yourself a couple of weeks ago. I also like your attitude and ability to manipulate the home-life situation. This picture, in particular, is good. You always want your humans to think you are not getting enough food.

I realize that it can be frustrating when your doormen don't open up the door quickly enough. I can see you understand that they're taking entirely too many breaks from the angle of your tail. But patience is a virtue that can be parlayed later on into them thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, then you can manipulate situations to your liking.
This picture is a special favorite of mine. Remember our motto. "Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven."
As I hear stories of how you've started to take over the house and have even selected your upstairs bed (don't forget that the sofa also makes a good downstairs one), I am very happy for you. But I must warn you about one behavior that will set all the progress you have made back on it's heels. Don't do it upon pain of being locked up forever.



Trust me, it's a bad idea.

Your friend,

Cosmos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails