Monday, July 14, 2008

The Difference?

So what is the difference between this:

June, 2007

And this?

October, 2007

And this?

July, 2008 (Thank you, Iris Goldman)

Seven pounds by the scale. Very little as I see it, visually. At least in the pictures.

I can't see it when I look in the mirror, either. I do feel it in my clothes. But only a little. I'm still wearing the same size. I'm not even convinced that the difference in weight is truly a fat gain vs. bloat from the Crohns, or from my hormonal imbalance, or water from the meds that I am taking, or .....

So why do I think it's so important to get my eating more "under control" and lose those seven pounds again?

2 comments:

hot tamale said...

Beats me?? I think it has to do with how we see "ourselves" thru our own eyes....we dont see ourselves the way others see us. That's why we all keep telling you how wonderful you look but you cant see it because of how you feel. Perhaps you were feeling awful on your way to Slimmons, but it does not show in anyway. You look healthy, happy and beautiful! Now will start to believe it? just alittle???? ; )
love you
Becky

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because the scale does not reflect your "ideal" weight that you feel this?

I love the current picture though, I love the haircut..

Luv you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails