Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Office, Furnished

Jorge assembled our studio-office furniture last weekend, and Eric managed to get a steal on some very good office chairs at the Salvation Army store. The next step, of course, is moving in, and I'm packing up boxes and boxes of supplies at this very moment. Sadly, my car had a major malfunction yesterday and it might not be until tomorrow that my materials actually make the transition, but here's where we're at for the moment.

I think that Eric looks rather pleased with himself in the last picture. And he should be. While I am going to be the primary user of this space in the beginning, he has plans of his own, and this will be the perfect retreat for him to make them come real. Hence, two chairs on two different walls of the wrap-around desk.

make a gif
Make a gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's coming together. congrats babe.

Claudia said...

Love the office. I'm glad you both have a place to get away from the stresses of your daily lives.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails