Monday, April 14, 2008

Problem Solving Flow Sheet

20 years ago, I was working at MGM Home Video. Yes, Metro Goldwyn Mayer. Yes, Home Video. Beta still existed although everyone recognized it as the dinosaur it had become. VHS was king.

Fax machines were new to me... in fact, when my boss first described what it was and how it worked, I didn't believe him. "You must be joking," I said. But I quickly adapted and used them to their full potential. And that is how the Problem Solving Flow Sheet came to my attention. Sent directly to me "Overseas Operations." Double Click to enlarge.

Fax machines, except for the home-based versions, are somewhat outmoded these days. But I think that this flow sheet will remain eternally green.

1 comment:

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

I really needed a laugh. Thanks for sharing! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails