Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cruising Eve

Twas the night before Richard's Cruise To Lose
It was time for a party,
So Patti, Lea, Rosie, Carlos and me
We did party hearty!


We drove to the beach place
To get us some food


And oh my, yes oh my,
it was mighty good!


We ate our whole dinner
And dessert with abandon
And toasted the departure
It really was fun!


We talked to a friend
Who wasn't from York, then
A fleet flying sacrifice
Was made with a fork


Laura went off to home,
The rest went straight to bed
For the merriment and drinks
Needed to be gone from their heads.

In the morning they were boarding
A ship with dear Richard.
And the only evidence of our misdeeds
Are these very Pictures!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Cruising Eve looks like fun
You gave them the tour
Never forget who you really are
One of the Fab Four!!

I love you,
Claudia

hot tamale said...

oooooooooh what a time was had,if I had been there, I'd have been baaaad. You look beautiful Laura. I love love the jewelry(made by you) and your jacket and.....YOU!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I love it all..beautiful..I'm glad you got to have some fun with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails