Friday, April 4, 2008

Nuttin' Honey

I'm back. Having not only survived the Carotid Artery scan, I have been declared "as clear as a bell." The tech was impressed, stating that he rarely saw people in our age group with absolutely no plaque build up. This, right before he came on to me.

Yup. Yet another pass in a hospital setting. I officially know that he prefers "thin, pretty, and unencumbered by children." Oy. Me thinks I'm really good at putting on make-up or the man needs glasses. Likely both.

The results of the test is a good-news-bad-news scenario, of course. The good news is that I do not have Carotid Artery Disease. That would be a very serious diagnosis. The bad news is that we're still befuddled about what's happening to me.

After I finished up with the test, I stopped by my Cardiologist's office where I received this:

That's right. It's a permission slip to return to exercise class. Hand written and signed by the man himself.

Now it's up to me to decide what I want to do. I have to figure out if I am brave enough to go again after my recent record of failing, or stay at home.

I am vascilating, but I'm starting to lean towards a return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Return, but with a chair..Still benefiting from the class and able to give yourself a workout from the chair without harm to yourself...I'm so glad your test came back clean, but confused as you what else it could be..Thinking of you..Love ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails