Thursday, September 10, 2009

Krazy Gabby

Hi Everyone!

This post is dedicated to Gabby, Eric's 11-year-old daughter. She just entered middle school, and as one of her class assignments, has started her very own blog. The site is:

http://www.xxkrazygabbyxx.blogspot.com/

If I can ask this of you, my readers who have put up with my less than consistent posting, would you mind dropping by Gabby's blog from time to time and leaving a comment? Even better, if you wanted to sign up to be a follower.

And my dream situation would be if you would make a small note in your own blogs (if you have one) and encourage your own readers to drop by and write a note or two.

Gabby is a lovely tween who is struggling hard to find herself. I have a feeling that it will be a great surprise to her to find out that number of people are interested in what she has to say.

By the way, shhhhhh, this is a secret. Don't tell her that you found her through me.

Thanks a lot!

Laura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails