Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Handbags and Heartburn

Well, actually - ahem, no heartburn, but I present to you the greatest natural laxative that I have ever ingested. Works well, tastes good too.


And now, on a lighter note, I've finished up quite a number of projects although I still have a lot on my calendar. The most important one by far is my very first leather handbag.


I learned this technique from Shelly N at the Stitch Cafe; I know that the skills picked up here are going to serve me well into the future. And, by the way, if the purse looks a little familiar to you, take a close look. Remember my "Chameleon" necklace? I chopped it up and used it as an accessory on the handbag. I can always make another if the mood strikes me, but I like it where it's at for now. And this leaves me free to make new and more Unique Jewelry. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails