Saturday, June 6, 2009

A New Computer!

Yes, it's finally happened... Eric installed my new computer! Never mind the fact that I've just jumped about 8 years in software and technology. Never mind the fact that I don't have a clue how to open up the files from my old computer (piggybacked onto the new) nor can I figure out a myriad of other issues that are sure to turn out to be as simple as can be.

I open it, it opens. I type on it, it types! I search for a new web page, and OMG! it's there is seconds instead of minutes (or hours)!

The rest will work itself out for sure. I only hope that I can figure out how to get to my food sheets before I forget all the good (and bad) choices I've made since last evening.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! The old one really had to go. I'm sure you will figure it out in no time. It's about time you got rid of the old one. It was from the Jurassic age. LOL

Love ya,
Claudia

Anonymous said...

yes you really had to give the hamster a break on his wheel didn't you?

Glad you got a new computer babe! I'm sure you'll find and move your old documents to the new computer and make backups..Once you learn something you master it!

Adele said...

Congratulations! New computers are always fun. Enjoy!

jo said...

Cool! Congrats on the new computer.

Vennie said...

You'll figure it out in no time! Don't get frustrated in the meanwhile. Eric can show you when you run into a problem. (Isn't he a handy little thing? I definitely think you should keep him around! LOL!)

Vennie

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

Like getting a new toy! Eh? Enjoy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails