Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pantone Color Forcasts: Fall, 2011



And then there's Beading Daily's interpretation of Pantone's Spring 2011 Forecast  (for some reason, the link here is not showing on my published blog, but click on the last phrase to see what they had to say) with beads made of different materials suggested to interpret it with.  How I love that the entire fashion and wearable art communities are so free with this information so that we can use it - if we choose - to enhance our sales.

We all should know what colors we should preparing our wearable arts and crafts in to maximize sales.  Whether we choose to use these colors in our creations or not  is a personal choice and more power to each and every one of us for following our heart.  But we should have this information available in case we want to take advantage of it.

The best thing about the artistic community is the spirit of sharing.  Real artists are not afraid to share their work, their thoughts, their inspirations.  They know that no matter what they're doing, their work is their own and no matter what other artists take way from it, they will put their own spin on the concept.

I love not being afraid.  I love truly being able to call myself an artist and believing it.  And I love the people who believed in me before I believed in myself.  Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails