Monday, August 27, 2007

"Making" Progress

My Chive Plant is finally starting to bloom.


As the Tibetian Bells that I finally fixed (after being broken for four years) ring above.

I am finally back on track with my diet (+6 pounds; 3 of which are probably obstruction) and invented a new recipe. Pound chicken breasts flat, brush with oil, season with salt and pepper.


Put on George Foreman Grill. Top with Tomato Slices, Onion, Basil, Parsley, & another Chicken Tenderloin.


Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top, and grill.

I wish I had been smart enough to remember to take a picture of the finished product, but alas, I was hungry! I'm going to make this again on Wednesday for Eric; hopefully I'll remember to get a shot then.

Finished a set of jewelry...


And got another started.


And now I'm going to bed early so I can get an early start tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails